North Korea: U.S. accusation of cyber attacks ‘smear campaign‘

SEOUL – North Korea said on Friday US accusations that it was responsible for cyber attacks in 2014 and 2017 were a "smear campaign" and the man sanctioned by Washington does not exist, the official KCNA news agency said.

The US government earlier this month charged and sanctioned Pak Jin Hyok in the 2017 global WannaCry ransomware cyberattack and the 2014 cyberassault on Sony Corp.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*